Monday, March 10, 2008

American Idol 7

To me. there have been many interesting finals in this show but probably the best final was the one between Carrie Underwood and Bo Bice. There probably has never been a more distinct Idol than Carrie Underwood - a person who has won Grammy awards for two years consecutively.

Even though Simon Cowell thought that Carrie Underwood was going to win it, Bo Bice did impress me with his version of " Inside your Heaven".

This year, 12 singers will be battling out again to win the coveted title. To me, at this point in time out of this twelve singers, David Archuleta may have the best package to be the American Idol. However he is just a potential and is not as distinct as Carrie Underwood and Bo Bice. After all, he is only 17 years old. Here is a summary of my opinion:-

Best performance so far: Jason Castro - " I just want to be your everything"

Best performance last week : Amanda Overmyer - " I hate myself for loving you"

Who could win it : David Archuleta

Best choice so far: David Archuleta

No comments:

Post a Comment