Thursday, July 3, 2014

World Cup Round Up

Looking forward to tonight's games. This week, Nigeria played so well against France. I saw the first 45 min of it and then went to sleep. Before I slept I thought to myself  - oh looks like Nigeria could win it.  Then  I had a dream Nigeria was going to win it. So when I got up, I was a little surprised to find out France won but I  guess I am glad they did as I had said four years ago France are a strong team that could win the Cup. Now the list of dream teams is bigger and  Nigeria are  a team to watch out for in the future.

England, Argentina and Portugal are the other teams in the list but Ronaldo was injured and not at his best -so Portugal are out. I suppose one can say that Brazil is in the list too but they are not as strong as before? -that has always been a question mark for some time.

If Brazil  and France win - I get a triple  discount offer for Baskin Robbins ice cream.

5-7-2014  Looks like Brazil won but France lost. Still have a chance for the offers if Argentina win.

No comments:

Post a Comment