Sunday, September 29, 2013

What's Buzzing? - Saving Battery Life for Tablet PC

I had to reduce the brightness of my tablet pc in order to make the battery life last longer. This can be done by going into Settings and then Brightness. At first I thought that this would not look good but after reducing to 25% of its full brightness , it still looked pretty cool. Update: Seems like this may not be the real reason for the sudden drop in battery life though it does help to extend it a little. Still trying to find out the real cause of it.

Appears to be some applications running in the background that could be causing it. I have been using Android Assistant and Super Task Killer to minimise the problem.   So far has not happened in the last few hours. I used the Startup Manager in Android Assistant to stop many applications from running at startup.  As usual, I also turned off Wifi when not using it.



No comments:

Post a Comment