Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Looking back - the Mototola E398 handphone

The E398 was probably the first handphone that I bought that wasn't second hand. I remember that day -when  I was going to  choose between Nokia and Motorola. The Motorola one was thinner and that was its advantage at that time. The Nokia one actually had a a video recorder but was bulky.

The E398 still takes sharper photos than my China made tablet pc even though it only has a 0.3 MP camera. However, the E398 cost around RM1000  and probably was one of the best mid -range handphones at that time.

I still like my China made tablet despite the fact it doesn't have a very good camera and its surfing is slow. It only cost around RM170 (and that is with a free small stylus and cover!) so my expectations are not too high about it.

I don't use the E398 now. It has some problems with  charging and file transfer though it can  still be used.   Most of the time when I am out, I bring along my tablet pc so I actually don't use a handphone at the moment. The microusb port for my tablet broke a few weeks ago so can't really use a keyboard and mouse with it. Apart from that, the tablet is still functioning- I usually transfer my files with Airdroid or microsd card. Most of the time I don't use a keyboard with my tablet so it has not affected me that much . Still, I have been looking around for a repair on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment