Sunday, October 25, 2015

Wireless Mouse Weibo from Mr DIY, Tesco Ipoh

I bought this about two months ago.   After about a month of usage,  it started to lag. It seems the batteries had run out, so recently I bought some rechargeable ones and now the mouse seems to be working fine. The led light of the mouse goes to a low light, (it does not actually go off as what I had written before) when the mouse stops moving, so it is best to turn off the mouse after use to save power. I am quite impressed by the Weibo products as I bought a keyboard some time back before the wireless mouse. There is not much of a warranty for them - have to return them within 3 days (update: not a week as stated previously- that was for another item) if there are issues but the cost of these products are considered low and most of them seem to work okay so far.



Update: 10-11-2015.  It isn't working as well as before. Could be due to the fact that it was accidentally dropped when my mum was cleaning the room.  I am still using it though but it seems it sometimes has some difficulty in copying and pasting. This kind of issue does happen in some mouses.

Update: 14-11-2015  It appears the rechargeables are okay - it is just that the performance of the mouse sometimes is not always consistent but still usable.

Update:25-11-2015: I haven't recharged it or switched it off  for some time now.  It appears to be working okay although it lags a little every now and then.

 Hmm, looks like I had to recharge today so there may be some advantage in switching it off every now and then.

Update 14/12/2015: Found out that the led of the mouse does not  go off immediately but goes to a low light mode when the mouse stops moving, so it is best to turn off the mouse when not in use to save power.

Update 26/12/2015: It appears it goes to a low light mode then it goes off after a while but I am not too sure about this!

Update 24/8/2017: I had to recharge the 900 mAh  batteries for about 3 hours - then it was able to work longer.  Here is the site to find out how long to recharge the batteries http://convert-to.com/491/recharging-rechargeable-nimh-nicd-batteries.html


No comments:

Post a Comment