Sunday, November 29, 2015

Armband /Wristband for smartphone for less than RM4 at Tesco Ipoh

This armband is actually very good for light running exercise. When I first bought it, I thought it did not look good as an armband near my shoulders and thought it would be junk but lately I have used it as a wristband and it works great.

I downloaded the Accupedo pedometer app for Android and also a Screen off app but I think the fact that my Winds Mobile smartphone has intelligent awaken also helps.

It was selling at an offer price  for less than RM4 at Tesco on Saturday which I think  is a very low price for it.  Its original price is around RM15.

It seems it can also  be used as an additional support for knee braces so it is very handy.

It can cause issues if you use it for a long time as a wristband so for longer distances it is probably  better to use it as an armband near the shoulders. So far it looks better as a wristband than an armband - I don't know maybe blue just isn't the right colour for an armband.

It appears as an armband, it looks better with sleeveless shirts. It's a strange thing but it seems to be the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment