Sunday, December 6, 2015

FutureLearn - Electrify from University of Liverpool

I  have been trying this course out recently. It seems to be the  simplest  one for Electronics so far but it does help me to remember some of the basics of Electronics so   I suppose it is worth checking out. There is no free cert for this but for knowledge sake, the course seems okay. The videos are mostly about 2 minutes long which appears to work quite well for the course.

 For those starting Electronics or who just want a break from those tough edX courses, this could be one of the  better  ones to  take - just don't expect anything too deep from it.

Having said that, the lecturer does make things interesting and fun enough to keep me watching the videos for the last few days so I think that is the main thing that is good about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment