Monday, July 1, 2013

What's Buzzing? The Best Free MMORPG Games Released In June 2013

Last month three of them were released - Neverwinter, Marvel Heroes and Rift.

I did not  play much of Rift as its specs seem too high for my system.  Have been playing quite a bit of the other two and so far they seem to be pretty good.

Marvel Heroes is action packed but looks like it is still in its beta stage - very little character customisation at the beginning.   You could see many of the same looking superheroes running around in the game. Still, I had a lot of fun playing as Hawkeye.

  As for Neverwinter, I did not like my first class which used a big sword - I deleted and started a new one called the Guardian Fighter (using a sword and shield) which was more enjoyable.

Both games are worth checking out.



No comments:

Post a Comment